Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Finally...

... I have managed to get my Ph.D. research stuff up and running at home. I collected an SGI Indy from Cambridge on Saturday and following a bit of experimentation managed to get the executables I built several years ago working first time. This is cool :)

However, in order to actually re-compile the code, I need to get a hold of a license for the MIPSpro C compiler. If anyone reads this and know where I can obtain this at a reasonable piece, please email sgi at ashleyhowes.com.

2 Comments:

At 5:01 pm, Blogger Ashley said...

Following more investigation, I actually need a license 'key' for the software. If you can help, please do.

 
At 5:05 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

It's nice that you put your Ph.D. work online. I just recently starting looking for references in water simulation and I found your site.

Good luck with the Mips compiler. I wish I could compile my graduate thesis work done in an SGI Indigo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home